One of the stars of “The Secret” John Assaraf gives 3 keys to achieve success in this powerful short video.
Join Us On The Brain-A-Thon
This Saturday, New York Times best selling author and one of the stars of The Secret John Assaraf will be joined by 6 other law of attraction and brain experts ( such as Lisa Nichols and Jack Canfield ) to reveal the most powerful new techniques to let go of limiting beliefs, fears, or self-esteem issues that are holding you back from achieving your financial goals and dream life.
Over a million people have attended this transformative event in the past and for the past six years “The Brain-A-Thon” has been changing lives.
And we’ve got you a free ticket.
This stuff is on the cutting edge of brain science and human performance… and it can help you make a radical transformation that propels you to your goals.
- How to reset your brain’s financial thermostat so you can double or triple your income.
- How to eliminate any limiting or disempowering beliefs you have about yourself or money.
- How to overcome financial setbacks caused by traumatic life experiences (Whether you suffered a recent loss, an injury or you’re just trying to support your loved ones, it can be hard to get by. You’ll discover strategies that have helped thousands of people just like you get back on their feet and start living a life of abundance).
- Why 95% of people fail when setting financial goals (And the slight difference that allows the other 5% to accomplish almost every financial goal they set – without fail)
- How to use a few, surprisingly easy neuroscience tricks to master your mindset, emotions and behaviors so you can 2-3x your income in the next 12 months (Even if you’re stuck on a fixed income or can’t find a way out of your ‘’dead-end job)
- HOW to get over your self-doubt or anxiety and create a ‘wealth mindset.’
- A step-by-step plan for gaining total control of your financial future (tens of thousands of people have followed these exact steps to pay off their credit card debt, earn more income, place their money in winning investments and build an impenetrable fortress of wealth.)
- And much, much more…
Click here to join the Brain-A-Thon.